Friday, July 11, 2014

A Fresh Start

I started this blog originally in May of 2011.  I meant to use it as my online journal and to keep myself accountable.  I didn't make it for too long.  The title to my blog used to be called...Finding Myself.  Have you ever lost who you are?  How about who you are in Jesus?  He says we are His children.  He loves us unconditionally.  I decided to change my blog title after I found this graphic.



It really made me think.  Where do we get our identities?  Growing up I was always Hal's daughter, when I married I became Greg's wife, and after I had my girls I was known as their mom.  Somewhere I felt like I lost my identity but I didn't.  I just want to become a better me.  I am working on changing myself from the inside out and I know that God has an amazing plan for me!  Then I found this graphic.  I love it!



I just want to discover who God created me to be.  I want to listen to His voice and do what He wants me to do.  What about you?   Do you know who God created you to be?

No comments: